- Treat everyone with respect. Absolutely no harassment, sexism, racism, hate speech, swearing, derogatory language, witch hunting or any other discrimination will be tolerated.
- Be civil and use common sense. If you do something that’s not explicitly prohibited by the rules, but we think isn’t okay nonetheless, we’ll still take actions as mentioned further down below.
- Keep things family friendly. No NSFW or obscene content. This includes but is not limited to text, images, or links featuring nudity, sex, hard violence, or other graphically disturbing content.
- No spam or self-promotion (server invites, advertisements, etc.) without permission from a staff member. This includes DMing fellow members.
- Speak English in public chats and avoid excessive use of caps, symbols, emojis, or other elements that clutter the conversation.
Zin owns at least 51% of any given soul/soul contract/soul-less entity whether created in the past, specifially being mentioned not to, and under any other condition that may arise.
- If you select a color representing a faction for your nametag, your choice must represent the truth.
- All types of redstone clocks and farms must not affect server performance. Furthermore, they must be able to be switched off and must not run permanently.
- For the sake of the server’s performance, don’t overdo it with entities (animals, monsters, paintings, item frames, etc.) on your claims.
- Cheating, hacking and bug-using is prohibited. Bugs have to be reported IMMEDIATELY upon discovery. Fake/”Prank” confessions will be handled as real ones.
- No griefing, stealing and killing inside of claims. Unclaimed areas may be looted.
- Don’t use Vampirism’s abilities (biting, freezing, disguising, minions, etc.) at spawn or other’s claims.
- If the claim owner or someone who has been trusted by them asks you to leave, exit the claim within a maximum of 30 seconds and ask when/if you are allowed to return. Claim owners have every right to keep you out, by any means necessary.
- Keep a reasonable distance to the claims of others and ask your neighbors before expanding your claim in their direction. For conflicts, it’s “first come, first served”.
- Don’t claim parts of the central End island.
- Agreements made with other players must be respected. Fraud is prohibited.
- In addition to informal agreements, there is the possibility of signing contracts:
- Each party to a contract has a complete copy of the contract as a written book.
- For the purpose of confirmation, each party signs the book(s) of the other party(ies).
- In the event of violations or other issues, a copy of the contract shall be submitted to the server staff in order to apply penalties.
- PvP may only be exercised outside claims and ends immediately after entering a claim (unless all participants have agreed to fight).
- Unless otherwise agreed, the winner gets to keep the loot.
- Don’t use the
/tpacommand, or wait at common teleport arrival points (Waystones, the End spawn, etc.) with the intention to kill someone out of the blue.
- Traps with the intention of capturing players continuously or killing them repeatedly (blocked Nether portal, obsidian bed trap, etc.) are prohibited and must be reported to the server staff upon discovery.
- Don’t try to circumvent other player’s deactivation of, or protection from PvP.
Reporting & Punishments
- If you see something against the rules or something that makes you feel unsafe, message staff immediately. We want this server to be a welcoming and safe space!
- Breaking any of these rules will result in your message(s) being deleted, a temporary mute, a warning (multiple will lead to bans), a temporary ban or a permanent ban.