How can I join the server? What’s the IP address?
First, grab one of our official modpacks here.
You should find a button in the main menu that allows you to join our server.
Alternatively, you can join our server by connecting to
Can I play with a cracked/pirated version of Minecraft?
You need a genuine Minecraft account that you’ve paid money for.
Software piracy is illegal. You’re trusting shady developers with access to the files on your computer – in a world where cyber attacks happen on a daily basis.
Can I use Optifine?
Our modpack includes Rubidium & Oculus, which are open-source alternatives with much better performance and nearly the same functionality.
There’s little to no reason to switch back to Optifine and you’ll not receive any support with it if you do – these mods are incompatible:
- TexTrue’s Rubidium Options
- Magnesium Extras
- Entity Texture Features
- Dynamic Lights Reforged
Does the server do resets/wipes? What’s a “season”?
Our server resets each New Year’s Eve. That means, that inventories, levels, advancements and even the world itself will be deleted, and a new season starts.
(The Nether and the End get an additional reset during mid-summer.)
We do this for a couple of reasons:
- Resource Exhaustion: Due to technical limitations, the world of our server isn’t infinite and therefore has limited resources, that would eventually disappear from existence.
- Abandonment: As a public server dedicated to more or less one topic, it’s clear that new players will come and old players will go. However, old players leave behind claims, that can’t be used by other, new players.
- Interest: As said before, this server is about more or less one topic and it’s less likely you’ll see the next hot minigame here that’ll keep you playing for another thousand hours. Minecraft just get’s boring after some time. So why not start over?
Why is the server lagging sometimes?
Minecraft is a demanding game written in Java, a programming language that wasn’t intended for games. Now, take the mods and plugins we’re running (on an experimental server framework) into account, et voilà!
Can’t you upgrade the server?
Our sponsor, Apex Hosting, already gifts us their best server with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, NVMe SSDs & up to 16GB DDR4 RAM and we’re very thankful for that, as that means that we don’t need to spend our own money on it, and more importantly, aren’t dependent on community donations, while still running on top-tier hardware that others dream of.
So you guys are just cheapskates?
We’re all volunteers. For the time and effort we put into this project, we get absolutely nothing in return. It’s our hobby, our free time besides our own life and full-time jobs – you are able enjoy what we do for free and are not in a position to demand anything.
By the way, all the “frills” like the website hosting, domain & Discord bot cost us just under 90€ a year, which may not be much, but is covered by me tacitly.
Then let the community donate!
As said earlier, we don’t want to be dependent on community donations. We also don’t want to deal with the legalities. Who would collect and manage the money? Should it have its own bank account? What about taxes? Should we establish a legal entity to be on the safe side in case someone wants to sue us? There would be so many contingencies to consider…
How do I report a player or submit a complaint?
- If there are staff members on the server, talk to them directly.
- Open a ticket in the #support channel of our Discord.